B2B Business Development Manager Belgium/France (remote)
At SkinVision, we are on a mission to save the lives of 250,000 people in the next 10 years by revolutionising the way we care about our skin. Our technology mobilizes and empowers consumers to act on and manage their skin health, enabling a connection between our customers and the health system.
If you’d like to be part of a team of a rapidly growing international scaling up company in the health space, please read on.
We are currently hiring a B2B Business Development Manager who is responsible for establishing SkinVision in the Belgium and French Market. This is a perfect opportunity for a motivated and pragmatic professional who has a keen interest of the local health care landscape and is eager to take a central role in scaling SkinVision throughout Belgium and France.
Drivers and responsibilities
- Get an in-depth understanding of the market dynamics (customer segmentation, needs, drivers, barriers, referral mechanisms) to create value propositions and business models for the different stakeholders such as health insurers, GP’s and medical associations
- Create, develop and execute strategic initiatives to increase awareness, market acceptance and revenue generation through partnerships with clinical as well as non-clinical stakeholders
- Quantify the market and define the keys areas of success on the short and long-term
- Manage our current partnerships in Belgium and explore new ones in the Belgium and French markets
- Foster the right relationships that will support our mission and business objectives
- Use different quantitative and analytical skills to forecast and track key metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results)
- Communicate the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of SkinVision according to client needs and objectives
- Pitch and represent SkinVision in networking events
What you will bring in
- Minimum education needed is Bachelor degree.
- Hands on experience of at least 2-3 years in business development, account management, sales or marketing
- Understanding of the health insurance and/or local healthcare industry is a huge plus
- Experience negotiating and closing commercial deals with business impact
- Ability to use business intelligence to drive decision making
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- A self-starter attitude with an ability to inspire people and to positively influence internal and external key stakeholders
- Open communicator with appetite for collaboration
- Proficiency of English and French language both verbally and written. Domain of other languages are certainly a plus
Do you feel energised by our mission and would like to be part of this journey in taking SkinVision to the next level? We look forward to receiving your application!