B2C Marketing Director
SkinVision is on a mission to save the lives of 250,000 people in the next ten years by revolutionizing the way we care about our skin. Our technlogy mobilizes and empowers consumers to manage their skin health through our mobile application, enabling an efficient connection between users and the health care system. If you’d like to be part of a rapidly growing team in the digital health space, please read on.
We are currently hiring a B2C Marketing Director who will be responsible for the development and execution of the digital marketing strategy that enables SkinVision to solidify its position as a leading company on a global level. In this role, you will build an organization infrastructure to enhance market penetration and revenue growth with a B2C focus. You will be in the driving seat to shape our marketing efforts in pursuit of our company short and long term goals.
This is a unique opportunity for a digital savvy and versatile professional who has reached high levels of career success and is ready to take a central role in scaling SkinVision globally.
- Manage and continuously maximize all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) and digital campaigns to ensure brand consistency and the delivery of company objectives
- Lead the cooperation with third party agencies used for paid media and social media campaigns
- Gather market intelligence and devise a digital marketing plan which optimizes opportunities for growth across key and new markets
- Deliver strategic direction and execution to increase B2C growth through your lengthily experience with App Store, Play Store and other major digital channels
- Lead the optimization of conversion rates for B2C channels and B2B programs
- Further develop brand integrity and awareness across all marketing initiatives while developing PR capabilities
- Develop and lead collaborative working relationships within and out of the organization in pursuit of the company’s overall business goals.
- Provide the assessment and prioritization of geographic as well as clinical market segments
- Hands on approach in managing marketing agencies on a B2C level
- Hire, coach and guide a strong and agile digital team
What you will bring in
- Bachelor degree in business, digital marketing, communications or related field
- Hands on experience of at least 10 years in leading marketing roles with a keen interest in the intersection of tech and healthcare
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful digital marketing strategies in start-up or scaling-up environments
- Excellent understanding and extensive experience of digital marketing concepts and best practices, especially on the B2C space
- Great leadership skills with the ability to motivate other to stay focused on the big picture in a fast-growing, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a passion for coaching people and managing partners at all levels of the organization
- A team player attitude who is able to inspire and motivate others to excel
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
- Ability to be hands-on as well as strategic
- Proficiency in English both verbally and written. Domain of other languages are certainly a plus
Is scaling up your game and are you looking to use your extensive marketing and leadership experience to bring SkinVision to millions of people around the globe? We look forward to receiving your application!