SkinVision is on a mission to save the lives of 250,000 people in the next ten years by revolutionizing the way we care about our skin. Our technology mobilises and empowers consumers to assess their skin for signs of skin cancer through a mobile application, enabling an efficient connection between users and the health care system. If you’d like to be part of a rapidly growing team in the digital health space, please read on.
We are looking for a Business Controller who will be responsible for ensuring we remain financially balanced by improving financial processes and reporting. This position plays a vital role in bringing our business to the next level by maintaining accounting records and a comprehensive set of controls designed to enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results.
Monitor revenue and analyze data in order to advise higher management on the most appropriate
- Handle and improve all accounting operations
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and share with necessary partners timely monthly financial documents
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and align with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorised by management
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Provide information to the external accountant who builds the company’s financial statements
Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
What you will bring in
- Bachelor degree in Financial Accounting or similar education
- At least 3 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Understanding of Dutch accounting principles
- Excellent communicator with the ability to manage internal and external partners
- Exceptional analytical skills combined with a critical eye for work quality and evaluation of
- A proactive attitude with an ability to understand and support the attainment of our financial goals
- Proficiency of English and Dutch languages both verbally and written. Domain of other languages
are certainly a plus
Do you feel energised by our mission and would like to join our team to reshape the current healthcare path? We look forward to receiving your application!