Customer Success Associate Dutch Market (Full-time)
Are you looking for a job with a perfect combination of business, technology and social impact? This could be your opportunity to positively impact the lives of millions around the world. At SkinVision, every single day is an opportunity to make a difference. We are on a mission to saving the lives of 250,000 people in the next ten years by revolutionizing the way we care about our skin. Our technology allows users to take ownership of their health, recognising signs of skin cancer from anywhere, at any time.
We are hiring a Customer Success Associate who will play an invaluable role in strengthening our relations with users and represent the voice their throughout the organisation. You will be responsible for receiving communication from customers and offer the most appropriate assistance to every case. In this role you will need to constantly put yourself into our user’s shoes to efficiently respond to enquiries and maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Be the link between our business and end users, ensuring we build supporting relationships with customers
- Personally following up on high-risk cases to make sure these users make the decision to reach out to the doctor
- Get pathology reports from users diagnosed with skin cancer through our technology
- Help maintain the quality of our services by communicating with internal partners about possible bugs in the system. These reports provide evidence for our algorithm and to our mission in saving lives
- Serve as an internal customer advocate and voice of the customer. Translate customer insights into actionable tasks to increase engagement and reduce churn.
- Build and maintain internal Knowledge Base and help center documentation to provide a more efficient customer experience, and improve efficiency and scalability of the team
- Represent SkinVision in a professional manner and ensure we collect enough information to resolve customer issues
- Collaborate with other departments, ensuring our internal partners receive consistent and reliable feedback from our customers
What you will bring in
- Minimum education needed is Bachelor or HBO degree, preferably in public health, communications or a related field
- Hands on experience of at least 1 year in customer service combined with a commercial customer-centric mindset
- Ability to work with a variety of technologies, customer service software and data tools
- Ability to empathetically connect with current and former patients of skin cancer
- Ability to translate trends in customer behaviour into actionable insights
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Proficiency of English and Dutch language both verbally and written. Domain of any latin languages are certainly a big plus.
- A positive attitude with an ability to learn from our customer's feedback and efficiently resolve issues
Not sure if you are qualified?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women for example tend to only apply only when they check every box. If you feel energised by our mission and would like to use your first-class talent to accelerate the growth of SkinVision but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still apply. We'd love to receive your application and see if you could be a great fit.